Thursday 1 January 2015

2014... We came we conquered!!

Ahhh it's an end to another year! 2014 was a year full of excitement, achievement, happiness and sadness. In my short life already I feel as though the years pass by so quickly, but I didn't realise how quick exactly 2014 would go! For me it was a real full on year! I experienced my last year at school, graduating, a crazy week at schoolies, family holidays and an unfortunate death in my large family. Every experience i faced in 2014 has definitely had an impact on how I see myself as an individual. Not only has the good but also the bad experiences have shaped me into the young adult I have become. On New Year's Eve at 11:55, I literally had a little reflection of my whole year, that's whilst amusing myself with everyone's drunken talk and dance moves hehe, for example I thought of the things I've accomplished and the challenges I've faced. 2014 was (past tense cause Its already 2015!!) an incredible year, and I'm sooooooooo very excited to see what 2015 will bring me, now that I have the freedom (after graduating) to do what ever I want! 2015 will be the year that I have to grow up and decide what I want to do with my life! I cant even decided what I want for breakfast in the morning, let alone what I want to do for the rest of my life!! But I am excited to see  what happens in 2015, I can already tell it's going to be a very interesting and adventurous year. My only New Years resolution is to DO MORE WITH MY DAYS... nothing really in particular but it could be to write, read or work more or even to adventure on a daily! Too be honest I'm excited to work more so that I have some money in my pocket to buy more clothes!!! It really is an obsession - clothes\shopping that is ;)
I wanted to share a couple of my favourite photos that I took in 2014! I would love it if you could comment below and share some of your best memories from 2014 or even your New Years resolutions for 2015!!
I wish everyone a great year full of excitement and adventure.

-Hann