My point is, this year i thought a lot about starting a new resolution to stick to for 2015, i thought: 'swim in the ocean every day' and 'read a book every month'. So in my head i thought these were really great ideas, but then i realised these are just the same old normal resolutions you hear all the time but with a bit of a twist. Personally i don't even really like new years resolutions i think if you want to stop doing something or you want to achieve something you should just go straight ahead and do it anyway, like why wait for the start of a new year to say you'll do it, what stopped you throughout the year?!?
In theory i understand the point of them and i do agree with it. But instead of saying ill stick to this and i wont eat that, i decided that for 2015 i'm going to have a list of things i can just look back at to always ensure i'm doing it. I was actually inspired by this on Tumblr, but i thought what the hell i'm going to pin it to my own lifestyle.
So the points that i want to remember and also follow are:
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day! (very important my friends)
- Accept the f*** ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation in the universe
- Appreciate every person in your life
- Always look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others